Nexl: Getting Started
The primary goal of this Basic Training course is to give Nexl customers the information and guidance they need to get started on the platform. In 5 courses we will review the main functionalities and use cases of our “no-data-entry CRM” and show you on screen how your can use Nexl to better manage your relationships, explore new business opportunities and kickstart your growth projects!
Each lesson consists of a short video, after which you will need to answer one or two questions related to the topic covered in the video. After completing this course, you’ll even get you Nexl Certificate!
What we will cover in this Course
- How does Nexl CRM work?
- How can I better manage my Contacts?
- What insights can I get on the companies we engage with?
- How can I organize my contacts and companies by creating lists?
- How can Nexl help me become more productive ?
- How can I re-engage with clients to generate more revenue?
- How can I prospect for new clients?
- Where can I manage commercial opportunities?
What is the target audience?
- The target audience for this basic course is lawyers and marketing & business development executives of firms that have recently rolled out Nexl.
- The course will be particularly useful to users that did not participate in the initial training and onboarding sessions.
- This course can be integrated in the overall onboarding and training programs for new joiners.
At Nexl, we understand it takes time and patience to get used to new technology tools. This basic course allows users to play back certain sections of the basic training motion at their own pace, whenever and wherever they want!
Getting started: introduction
1Welcome to Nexl: How it worksIn this short intro, we will review some basic concepts and explain how Nexl works. After this introduction, we will go through the main use cases and functionalities of Nexl and show you how you can use Nexl to better manage your contacts and relationships.
2Quiz on the basics of Nexl